it was so hard to get out of bed this morning, and i am finding that it is even harder to keep myself from crawling back into it! but i just keep thinking of all the things i need to do today...
- go to work
- schedule dr. appointments
- get gas (always a downer)
- clean my room
- clean my bathroom
- get a hold of my parents in the bahamas (which is proving to be an impossible task)
- exercise (because i haven't in forever, and i need to make sure i continue to keep off the freshman 15- even though i am now a sophomore)
- start planning brittany's baby shower- invitations, figuring out the date (which is part of the reason i need to get a hold of the parental units...)
- and so many other things that i can't seem to remember.... and hopefully they are not that important because if i can't remember them, they are obviously not going to get done.
and i should do something fun-- after all, it is my last week of summer.... :(