Sunday, August 10, 2008

dear elder!

so i got this idea from this blog, and then just changed it up a bit... anyways i made these bookmarks for all of my friends that are off on missions for our church(oh p.s- ignore the red background at the top- i had to do that so that i could scan it....)  but i think i like how they turned out-- i just wished i laminated it before i put the buttons on... but what do you think? should i actually send them? 

for directions on how to make your own click here!

5 comments:

lyn. said...

SEND THEM!!!

These are darling!
I love how you changed the father's day idea to missionary [white shirt, tie, and personalized name tag], and added the quote and scripture at the bottom...

P.S. If I were you, I would come up with a different design for Sister Tanner... LOL

Loquacious Leslie said...

Absolutely send them-they are darling you clever girl!

Allie said...

Of course send them! So cool.

Chelsea Michelle said...

I am sure you already did! But SEND them! And I am really gonna have to steal this from you! Thanks for the idea! Love your face!

Anna said...

K so cute and I had a tear in my eye when I saw what name it had on it ahh miss him but yes it would be sooooooo good and very aprishated to the missionary's if you sent them

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS