flip fold


another christmas gift i received was this flip fold- which i must say is the perfect gift for me! thanks mom and dad. what it does is enable me to fold all my clothes the exact same way! it is perfect for my obsessive compulsiveness! i can't wait to begin re-folding all my clothes!!!

Comments

brittany said…
i received one too, but still do not know how to use it!
lyn. said…
Jackpot!! I have seen the workers at Old Nave use something like your Flip Fold to refold shrits and sweaters. In the back of my mind I have always wanted something similar. Do you know where you parents got your Flip Fold? I would love to know...
Unknown said…
i think my mom saw it on the home shopping channel, but they have a website-- if you click on the link (flip fold- not the title but it is in the text- it's pink...) it should take you there!
Macie said…
Ha ha! I love that you think this is a cool thing (it is)! It would drive me crazy and make my laundry folding take 10 times longer! Yay for OCD! :)

Popular Posts