hair accessories: Isla style


Having a girl is so much fun, especially because you get to do all the fun accessories. From day one Isla has almost always had something in her hair... it isn't nearly as easy now as it was then! Any tips on how not to have your child pull out their hair are very welcome. Anyways, I am always on the look out for cute hair stuff for Isla. Truthfully I have gotten stuff everywhere. When she was little we got a ton of stuff from THIS cute shop.  I thought for fun I would share some of my current favs. 



This shop makes me want to have a little newborn girl again. It is all so sweet! I did just order some little clips for Isla to clip back those pesky bangs that can never stay out of her face.  They just arrived, and are going in her Easter basket. 



and they usually have good deals if you follow their instagram HERE

another favorite is....




Seriously her stuff is to die for. I probably have like 20 things I want from her shop right this moment. It is definitely more fancy Nancy. 

they also offer an occasional deal from instagram... Follow HERE
She also has an etsy SHOP

LONDON RAQUEL also has really cute stuff. I haven't ordered anything from them yet, so I can't really tell you anything besides they look really cute.

We have also found really cute headbands from Gap, Old Navy, Gymboree, H&M...

Anyways I will keep you posted on my good finds. 
Now I need to start finding some good boy stuff. This boy is coming pretty soon. I am 33 weeks already!

This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are my own. 

Comments

Popular Posts