Sunday, March 4, 2012

Owen

My newest nephew arrived! Isn't he so cute! He took a while to come (longer then expected) but we are just so happy he is here, happy and healthy! He was 8 lbs 4 oz and so little! I can't believe Isla was once that small (let alone half....) Crazy! I can't wait to go hold him some more and take in his sweetness, but for now the pictures will have to do.






 They let us in with Isla which I was so thankful for because I guess they don't normally allow babies or children, and we didn't have a babysitter. Grandma S. came to visit also.






2 comments:

Jeremy, Lana, Brenna and Mason said...

These are so great Aly! I wish we'd done something like this with the others now! You did amazing even getting his eyes open! I now wish I had gotten ready or brought cute clothes to the hospital! haha Oh, and you can come hold him whenever you feel the desire! haha

Nick & Jamie Hansen said...

Wow aly! These are beautiful! I've always been a fan of your photography! How much do you charge to do photos like this in the hospital as well as a newborn session. Our little one is quickly approaching and I would love to get some great pictures! Let me know:)

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS