Free Printable gift tags

I love wrapping gifts! In fact I think I may have issues when it comes to gift wrapping. I bought a book at Borders the other day for my dad and they had free gift wrapping, so I thought I would give it a go... I soon figured out that they were not the professionals they normally are, but volunteers.... I have never seen someone struggle so much wrapping a simple book.

I feel bad, I should just be grateful for the service, but it is a really bad wrapping job.... and I am still debating about re-wrapping it. After all, when you put all the effort into a gift (thought, time, and money) I just want to present it the way it deserves.

So if I do, I am for sure going to print out some of these free gift tags

get your own HERE

or get these lovely ones HERE



Comments

Popular Posts