dark room

these are some of my prints from the dark room so far...

high key prints
4th dimension time/scene
double exposure
another high key


harmony
first shoot/exposure practice

 one of my classes just ended, so hopefully i will be able to spend mucho more time in the dark room- because i still have a long way to go! but thankfully my next assignment is portraits! yay my favorite!

*p.s. i edited them some on my computer like for example changing them to  black and white  so that they actually look black and white. because for some reason when i scan them they look sepia tone. 

Comments

Emy Augustus said…
awesome photos! and i can't wait to see how you put your friend's camera illustrations onto your blog. lemme know when u do!
brittany said…
go aly! these are great!

Popular Posts