so it's the new year, and there are many things i want to improve upon.... but i want to actually accomplish my goals i set this year (because i never do!) so here it goes.
- a better routine- which includes in bed before 1:00 hopefully 12:00. getting some exercise on a regular basis (5x a week) and just eating better (cut back a lot on candy intake- or eliminate completely.... maybe pop too) LOOK FINE IN 09! that is the plan :)
- become a "do-er" when i see something that needs to be done i want to do it then, not plan on doing it later (because when i do that, i never actually accomplish it...)
- try and put myself out there more, be more friendly. i want to forget my own insecurities and just be friendly and loving to everyone around me. to truly care about them and what is happening in their life. i want people to know that they can always find a friend in me.
- 09 is my year-- first kiss is going to be checked off my list :)
- get good grades and survive school. (and when i say survive i mean physically... because actually, so far my classes seem awesome!)
- i want to become more proper and dignified. say things like "it's lovely to see you..."
- overall i want to become an elect lady in the lord
things i want to accomplish are:
- launch my photo website, and i guess the business part too.
- get into the broadcast journalism program (2nd major)
- just get out and take more photos
- do things i have never done before- like: be more spontaneous- take an unplanned trip, go salsa dancing, eat an ant (actually no to that last one- i don't want to do that!), go camping, go to an outside movie...i want to live.
overall, i am very very happy with my life, and am very blessed. i just really hope i can become the person i aspire to be. because as brittany tells me, i guess by 25 my ways are pretty set in stone. which means i only have a couple more years, so i got a lot of work cut out for me!