seminar

i'm in a seminar class where different artists come and talk to you about art, and what they do... anyways, THIS GUY (jared greenleaf) came and talked to us and he was by far my favorite! so i thought i would share with you his blog. he also worked on this project. pretty much he is cool, and he has really cool sketch books! so cool that it makes me think that i want to have a sketch book- even though i do not draw (trust me on this one, i am in drawing.... drawing is definitely not one of my abilities.)

Comments

lyn. said…
WOW his drawing is amazing! Which just goes to prove that when you can draw you can really draw, and when you can't draw you definitely can't draw.
I'm with you, and I never kid myself about drawing...

P.S. Jared Greenleaf is from Kauai, my favorite island, which is another reason to love his art...

Popular Posts