miss ann's enerGy bars
so i truly am trying to accomplish my goal. so last night i made some energy bars. i love these things! [not sure how healthy they are, but i like them!]
- 1 cube of butter
- 1/4 cup of peanut butter
- 2 [ 10.5 oz. bag of mini marshmallows]
- 3 cups of oats
- 5 cups of rice krispies
- 1 1/2 cups of raisins [9 oz]
- 1 cup of peanuts [salted, or unsalted]
- sesame seeds
- heat oats and krispies for a few minutes.
- heat butter, peanut butter, & marshmallows till melted.
- combine oats, krispies, peanuts, & raisins into the mixture and work quickly.
- press onto a lightly buttered cookie sheet.
- sprinkle sesame seeds & press lightly.
- cut into bars & wrap in plastic wrap.