favorite things swap

so i recently participated in a favorite things swap, and it was so much fun! i got paired up with wendi who i have now gotten to know and will now and forever be friends with! she is possibly one of the nicestmost thoughtfulfun loving people i "know"! i don't know how they paired us up, but it was meant to be because we are so much alike! 

so all of you guys can see how cute she is i am going to share with you what she sent me! (and mostly just because i want to post it because i love it!) 

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

Raindrops on roofs and 
Stride sugarless gum

Bright patterned bags by Vera Bradley are fun

Brown and blue packages tied up with strings

These are a few of my favorite things

Lindt Chocolate Truffles that melt in your mouth
are loved by this girl who grew up in the south

Books by Nicholas Sparks…oh such happiness brings
These are a few of my favorite things

How I love 
body lotion that aids in leg ashes

Mascara that won't clump on my little eyelashes

My guilty pleasure are PEOPLE magazines
These are a few of my favorite things

When the kids cry
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad

if you would like to see what i sent (a week and a half late) you can do so by clicking here

Comments

Wendi said…
Oh Aly, the feeling is mutual.
I had so much fun being your swap partner.
Thanks for playing.
And I am seriously "requesting" you for next year. (lol)
Have a great week and snap a lot of fabulous photos!
I will provide three children and a dog for a shoot...if you will give me a few pointers.
Love your mad photography skills!
lyn. said…
I have been reluctant to try one of these swaps, even though it sounds like fun. But, since you have had such a awesome experience with it, I may give it a go...

Be sure to let us know if you find another swap, or if you do one of your own!

Popular Posts