my baby's home



the other day lauren and i went on a bike ride down the canyon and it was very nice until i noticed my tire was flat, which put us in quite a pickle! then to my surprise, such a nice, sweet, christlike man stopped to help me, he just happened to have a pump on him so he tried to pump up my tire. well, unfortunately the air just went right on out! that is when i knew my bike had to go back to the shop. thankfully lauren had a phone so i called my amazing mom who came to pick me up.

so there i was back at the bike shop the 4th time in a month! well, there is a nice young man that works at this bike shop and let's just say we have now purchased 3 bikes from him just this month, so we have become well acquainted. so there i was with a popped tire thinking this isn't too bad because maybe this time he will ask for my number, well i am sad to report that he didn't. i have now come to the conclusion that he was just being nice (even though he is not paid on commission), and that he is just not interested- and i can deal with that. but good news-- i now have my bike back, and i'm ready to hit the open road!

Comments

lyn. said…
I love Taylor's Bike Shop...

We've been going there for years and I've never been asked out either! LOL
Allie said…
Hey, this is Allie from CMM. Okay, I LOVE your blog. Especially... well, everything. Keep up the amazing photography and awesome posts!

PS: Your bike is beautiful!
lyn. said…
Wanna play "if you were a..." tag?
Unknown said…
lyn- i'm glad it's just not me then! ha :)

allie-thanks! i sometimes wonder why anyone would actually look at my blog, but i am glad you like it! and if you have a bike we should go on bike rides together! ok?!
lauren said…
hey. sometimes you just need to be the more aggresive one. i know this from personal experience.

Popular Posts