katelyn & meggan







here are a few of the pictures i took this weekend of katelyn and meggan. they are such cute girls and the best of friends! it was so fun to take pictures of them. and lucky for them it was a free for them (not free for me)! but after a very long debated discussion i can no longer be shooting for free because quite frankly i have no time and am a poor college student! but no worries i am still quite cheap so if you want me to take some pictures for you just let me know :)

Comments

brittany said…
seriously darling. i can't tell you how much i love these photos aly!
Anonymous said…
you are ever so talented my beautiful cousin!
lyn. said…
I can see why BYU wants you - you are going to make them famous...
Whitney Tanner said…
I absolutely lalalove these! They are absolutely gorgeous!
Allie said…
I love your photography so much, my friend!

Popular Posts