6 unimportant things about me


1- whenever i am walking i am usually resisting the temptation to be doing lunges instead.
2- i have noticed a pattern that i usually don't like boys until they reject me.
3- when i am bored i often use the photo-booth application....
4-i have mixed feelings about cell phones.....i like them, but at the same time i hate them. i like to be reached at all times, but i also dislike this...
5-dogs scare me unless i know them very well.
6-sometimes when i talk to people i am secretly pretending i am a talk show host....(lame i know, but it really can be fun so i recommend doing this, especially if the person is a hard person to talk to because then you are forced to keep talking to them because on a talk show you couldn't just leave...) :)

Comments

Whitney Tanner said…
Um sometimes I have to force myself to not do lunges when I'm walking- they are kinda fun!
lyn. said…
I hate lunges! I have a hard time getting myself to do them even when that is what I am supposed to be doing... LOL
lyn. said…
Tagged again! This one is The Movie Tag...

Popular Posts