i'm now 19





it's weird how fast life passes, i can't believe i am 19! i had a great birthday! first i went to good things utah with my mom, then ate lunch with my parents at cheesecake factory, and then i went home and slept (which was wonderful!) and then christina came over and gave me these cute balloons and a crown (which she made me wear- (kinda embarrassing i am not going to lie), then we went and saw the bucket list, then home to open presents, and then christina took me to chili's. it was a great birthday!!!
*sorry i know the color on the pictures are all very different, but i was just messing around.

Comments

Christina said…
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....i look like such a freak!!!!

you look cute in that picture i took of you. maybe i should be a photographer too.
Unknown said…
ok you can be the photographer and i will become a model

Popular Posts