8 things i love about.....


i was tagged by whit and we were supposed to pick someone we loved, well i just couldn't decide so i am doing lauren and christina!

things i love about christina

1- her knowledge of everything from mummies to her knowledge of what it's like to live in the big bad streets of nyc
2- how thoughtful she is
3- her humor
4- i love that she won't judge me for my mka obsession- because she has one too :)
5- i love that christina sat with me in the little hallway at lunch in 10th grade- that way i wasn't a hobo in the hallway by myself.
6- christina is always, always willing to go to cafe rio with me!!!
7- i love the birthday email she gave me last year-- it meant a lot to me.
8- i love how christina is always there for me!

things i love about lauren
1- her many stories
2- i love how loyal she is
3- her love of music- from which i benefit from...
4- i love how we will start talking, and then before we know it it's 4 am- then we just have a sleep over.
5- i love how creative she is
6- i love her wicked dance moves
7- lauren always can make me laugh
8- i love how lauren is always there for me!

Comments

brittany said…
her since of humor? :)
brittany said…
very fun to read that, you have some pretty awesome friends. :)
Christina said…
thanks aly. i don't think i'm as cool as you make me out to be.

that picture....aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!
lyn. said…
I just tagged you with the image tag...

http://loveyalyn.blogspot.com/2008/02/image-tag.html
lauren said…
this picture is humiliating on so many levels. the end.
Michael Platt said…
I can testify that Lauren has wicked dance moves. Especially when she gets really tired.

Popular Posts