friend quotes


"friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support"
"a friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway"- jerome cummings
"in a friend you find a second self" - isabelle norton
"a part of you has grown in me. and so you see, it's you and me together forever and never apart, maybe in distance, but never in heart"
"a friend is someone who reaches out for you hand... and touches your heart"
"you'll always be my friend, you know too much!"
"truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget"
"i don't need words to express...
i don't need tears to shed...
i don't need to ask for a smile...
or a hand to hold me...
all i need is to be your friend, forever!"

Comments

you can never have enough of these!!
lyn. said…
Friends are the frosting on the cupcakes of life.... [me]
brittany said…
i love the ribbon in lyd's hair.
Barb Elder said…
That is my Rylie and Lydia! Great pictures. I love the quotes. Everyday I thank Heavenly Father for my friends. I have truly been blessed with great friends. Your mom is one of the best friends I have ever had!
lauren said…
i looooove the bra one

that is so going on my quotes on facebook
Unknown said…
lyn- good quote!
barb- i know they are cute! you are so sweet- i'll show my mom ;)
laur- good to know which you like best.... haha
leslie- i know! it's so important to have friends!
brit- yeah it's cute!

Popular Posts