time for a change



for some reason i am in a huge decorating mood...i want to switch up my bedding which is kind of a problem and a little crazy because i don't actually live in that room... so it will not happen. i like both of these, and the top bedding is very classic and comes in multiple colors,but i love the bottom bedding, and it would look great in my room because i have black furniture! oh it would be so pretty- if my job didn't just end i would be tempted to buy some new bedding- so i guess it is probably a good thing.

Comments

lyn. said…
I love looking at pottery barn catalogs! I have never bought anything, but my kids sure have...

Good choice on the red bedding!
brittany said…
wow pretty! though your bead right now is gorgeous!
brittany said…
please please post something...i keep checking your blog to find nothing has changed... :(

Popular Posts