loves


photo by: brittany

1-my new apartment decorations!
2-the dress i got at banana discounted (because the zipper was broken, and was exactly my size, and the only one in my size!)
3-flickr (my newest internet addiction!)
4-swiffers (it makes sweeping the floor so easy!)
5-this picture brittany took of emme
6-those cool christmas headbands- ex. candy canes- lights... i think they may be meant for kids...
7-my snow scraper for my car (very useful!)
8-ib profeen (to take away all of those aches and pains!)
9-i love that school is almost over for the year!
10-last but not least- the holiday season!!!

Comments

lauren said…
you are just so loving
brittany said…
ooh, i like your post processing on that photo, it's very cool!
lyn. said…
I enjoy pondering the the "love" lists of others because they make me remember all the small everyday things that I also love and am thankful for. Thanks for sharing...
Unknown said…
oh thank you for reading them!

Popular Posts