i've been christmas tagged!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
For sure wrapping paper! i love wrapping gifts, and i do it every year for all of my family gifts, and this year i took special care for every gift. There is just something about getting that perfectly wrapped christmas gift.

2. Real tree or artificial?
i don't like the mess of a real tree, and i have always had artificial so i guess artificial- plus the smell of pine isn't my favorite- my advise is spray the febreze apple and spice and it is the perfect scent for the holiday season. But i really love fabulously decorated christmas trees!

3. When do you put your tree up?
Well usually the little one in my room the day after halloween, but i am in apartment this year and my roommate said not till after thanksgiving, and my family also follows that rule.

4. When do you take it down?
i like to keep it up as long as possible! i love christmas decorations!!!

5. Hot Chocolate or apple cider?
I am a hot chocolate fan myself.

6. Favorite gift received as a child?
honestly i loved all my gifts! but i really liked my stilts, kylie and i walked around on those all the time.

7. Do you have a Nativity scene?
a small one i got in primary (when my mom taught) somewhere in a box.

8. Hardest person to buy for?
usually boys in general (i am just not that good at boy stuff) but this year lauren and christina. i have no idea what to give them!

9. Easiest person to buy for?
emme and brittany

10. Worst Christmas gift ever received?
none that i can recall...

11. Mail or email Christmas cards?
mail for sure! i love looking at the pictures- when i am older my future family will for sure send out a yearly christmas/ new years card.

12. Favorite movie?
it's probably between the grinch and elf.

13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
not seriously, but did as a joke one time.

14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
the scones my grandparents come over and make us-- delicious, and with homemade raspberry jam!

15. Clear or colored lights?
I am a fan of the clear and red lights- i just love the look. if you are going to go full out i think it is cool to do all colors (but one tree one solid color, another tree a different solid color...) but if not i would probably stick to all clear (very classy) or the red and white. but i hope for my future house to be a mini temple square version of the lights at christmas. (i am going to have a lighting fund so i can save all year! i love christmas lights!)

16. Favorite Christmas song?
this is a hard one. this year probably chris brown's "this christmas" but i am starting to get sick of it because it is my moms ringtone and lets just say she is way to popular and gets way too many calls! oh i also really like collin raye's white christmas, taylor swifts "christmases when you were mine" or brittney spears "my only wish (this year)" ok i change my mind this is way too difficult decision, and i can't make it!

17. Travel or stay home?
stay home, i would miss the snow and it is nice to see everyone back for christmas.

18. Can you name all the Santa's reindeer?
i think so, but i am not sure if i am correct. and i am guessing i am not because it is 5:00 am and i have been up all night writing my last paper and so i am guessing that i am wrong.

19. Angel or Star?
i am indifferent - i think both are good.

20. Favorite Christmas memory?
i have many good ones, but i think my favorite is just sitting on the stairs with my whole family and waiting to go down and open presents. i really like the excitement and just the simplicity of it all. of course christmas eve traditions are always great, and also i really enjoy my grandma's christmas parties (which is tomorrow! oh actually today!) and when i reach that time i will be oh so happy because hopefully i will be done with school! i should have taken my last two finals and turned in my last two papers! yay for me! haha

Comments

Unknown said…
you should sleep :)
lyn. said…
Oh what fun it is to read all these Christmas tags! Thanks for sharing...
brittany said…
yay, grandmas Christmas party tonight!

Popular Posts