Wednesday, November 28, 2007

10 things i am thankful for this week


1- car insurance (for those little accidents we have in life!)
2- dad who paid for the accident
3- mom who corrects all of my papers
4- the christmas music that is playing everywhere
5- the final results to dancing with the stars (i won't say here in case you don't know)
6- my job (i can get a lot done- example: i wrote a huge essay that is due today at work this morning!)
7- my new phone
8- dr.s who hurt you but eventually will fix you (haha well i hope)
9- thanksgiving break (without it i don't think i could have made it till the end of the semester!)
10- all the people in my life who i love!

6 comments:

Whitney Tanner said...

hola! I almost got the yellow ones, but I already have yellow patent heels, and I love the gold! Haha!

LAUREN said...

oh you are just so grateful aren't you? i bet you would be more so if you had freaking crashed into a hott single guy huh--don't worry. it can still happen.

i hope this comment was comforting haha

brandon & brittany said...

i'm one of the people in your life that you love...right?

aly said...

you know it baby!

Melissa Jane said...

You were in a crash??? And how are your doctor appointments going?? Love ya and miss ya girlie!

Loquacious Leslie said...

Did those Dr's ever figure out what isn't wired right on you?

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS