deep appreciation


i absolutely have the best roommates ever! so every month we have cleaning checks and they assign you a huge list of jobs that you have to do. well, i was busy doing homework and going to a photo class.... all day long, and all night yesterday. so i was very stressed and i was expecting to stay up all night and clean since our cleaning check is this morning. too my surprise i got home at midnight and my roommate amanda did everything except the fridge! not only did she do my cleaning, she also did my roommate kari's who is pre med and has a ton of homework, and my roommate jessica's who is in vegas!, plus her own! how nice is that! so all i had to do was the fridge and take the garbage out. i love my roommates! they are the best!

Comments

Sasha Sapio said…
That is so sweet!
Lucky you :)

♥,

sasha m!chelle
lauren said…
that is so nice!... i am so glad we don't have cleaning checks! haha
brittany said…
wow, you should do something nice for them...
ali said…
Gotta love a friend who comes in at crunch time. What a sweetheart.

So fun getting to know you and see your pics.

Popular Posts