i got tagged...

well, i believe i was probably tagged by everyone i possibly know that has a blog! well, i guess i will give you an insight on who i am- haha

8- i love my labeler! i can't wait to start labeling my new apartment!
7- i love to color coordinate, and have ever since i was little. i recently found out that i am part of the 13% of america that color coordinates their outfit to their underwear.
6- i love mint truffles! the guy at harmons pulled them from the back just for me! i then thanked him by saying he made my life (okay that was an exaggeration, but it did make my night!)
5- i truly enjoy organizing my room- sorting my clothes and everything so they are in the perfect spot. i must have a clean environment around me. (that is why i am a little worried about a room- mate)
4- i love having a project-i like accomplishing things.
3- i love to snuggle up to my special someone in front of the bonfire surrounded by nature.... that just equals perfection!
2- i love to laugh- ha ha ha ha (just like the mary poppins song)
1- i like spending time with my friends and family (but who doesn't, so this was kind of lame to put) if i truly wanted to be unique i would say i love to spend time with my enemies so i can get to know more about them, so then i could defeat them! haha that sounds awful!

Comments

Popular Posts