fresh start

i am moving out for the first time ever! i can't believe i am doing this- i am in complete shock- it does not seem real! part of me doesn't feel old enough to be doing this, but the other part does.... life is so confusing, yet also so exciting! oh my gosh i am old! haha- i will post pictures of my room when i am all moved in and done decorating- but it won't be that cute because well it is college, and apartments are gross and old. well that is all i have to say for now- i need to go to sleep and enjoy my last night in my amazingly comfortable bed!

Comments

Whitney Tanner said…
It'll be cute when you're through with it! Mine kinda is! I have too many decorations and not enough places to put them!
Annegirl said…
Yay! Moving out is such an adventure!! You basically laugh all the time--no matter WHAT you're experiencing, because, well, that's how you survive. I'm so excited for you! Let us know how it goes!
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts